IntelliSpark™ Ignition Control System
Maximize the performance and health of your spark-ignited natural gas engine with the IntelliSpark™ ignition control system. True primary and secondary diagnostics provide users with an intelligent view of engine operation, while increased programming capabilities give you ultimate control. The IntelliSpark™ systems feature microprocessor and capacitive discharge functionality for any application that requires a cost-effective operation.
• Crankshaft-referenced 16-bit microprocessor-based system
• Patented Smart Coil™ technology
• Automatic energy control
• Five timing reference options including camless operation
• Two field-adjustable timing schedules
• Optimized engine combustion and performance
• True primary and secondary diagnostics
• Increased spark life
• IS-8 Ignition Controller: Fires 8 Outputs
• IS-16 Ignition Controller: Fires 16 Outputs
• IS-32 Ignition Controller: Fires 32 Outputs
Engine Integrated Control Systems (EICS®)
Murphy’s Engine Integrated Control System (EICS) utilizes IntelliSpark technology to provide integrated spark and diagnostic capabilities as part of a comprehensive engine management solution, pre-calibrated specifically for your engine model. The EICS ensures your engine will run at optimum performance without the need for manual field adjustments. Its D-EPR valve accommodates wide variations in fuel composition and speed/load ranges, maintaining efficiency with load following technology for even the toughest gas lift applications. You can be certain your site will pass required testing, like Quad J testing, without the need for pretesting to get dialed in.
Browse through the menu below to download information for the IntelliSpark™ in PDF format: