Compliance Controls AFR-FI air/fuel ratio controller is your best value for fuel injected, lean-burn natural gas engines. What do you get with the microprocessor-based AFR-FI?
No more traditional pneumatics. The AFR-FI is a "smart system" that automatically optimizes the lean-burn air-fuel mix to ensure top performance and fuel efficiency.
The AFR-FI delivers optimized engine operation and stays alert with 26 alarms and shutdowns - covering fuel flow and fuel pressure, intake manifold temperature, exhaust temperature and air manifold pressure. Other AFR's for lean-burn, fuel-injected engines deliver a whole lot less. But the AFR-FI, with easy installation, automatic operation and state-of-the-art technology, is simply the best value you can find.
The AFR-FI maintains tight control of the lean-burn air-fuel mix with computer speed and precision.
• Improved engine performance and efficiency
• Automated emissions compliance
• User-friendly display and keypad interface
• High-speed MODBUS communications
• Compliance assured
• Eliminates time consuming, unreliable pneumatic air-fuel control
• Better engine performance
• Less maintenance - lower maintenance costs
• Improved troubleshooting
• Better fuel economy
• Easy installation and setup
• Fully automatic
• Easy integration with other control systems and data collection / analysis systems
• Supports high-speed communications
• D100 MHz, 586-compatible microprocessor: 8 MB of RAM.
• User-programmable: Windows-based ladder-logic software (IEC-61131-3 std. programming languages).
• Daylight-filtered vacuum fluorescent display (4 lines with 20 characters each line).
• 16-Key pad: for set-point entry, alarm acknowledgement, start, stop, reset, etc.
• Wall / bracket mount enclosure or free standing.
• Canadian standard for separation of incendive and non-incendive wiring.
• Four (4) RS485 serial ports.
• Digital I/O module - reads up to 18 thermocouples or mA sources.
• Ten (10) sets of data points (air/fuel map).
• Fuel flow totalization (optional).
• Hour meter.
• Shutdown or fault snapshot - provides a complete picture of system conditions at shutdown.
• Four (4) discrete inputs - normally closed.
• Two (2) discrete relay outputs.
• Twelve (12) alarms.
• Accommodates a wide range of engine configurations:
(1) V-type engines, in-line.
(2) Waste gate or air damper.
(3) Other special configurations.
• Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C (-40° to 185°F).
• Controller approved for CI. 1, Div. 2, Grps. C & D Areas.
• GOV-10 shutdown (optional)
• Low / high fuel flow
• Low / high fuel pressure
• Low / high air pressure
• Air manifold pressure Xmitter fail
• Fuel pressure / flow Xmitter fail
• Air manifold temperature Xmitter fail
• TC break
• Air manifold temperature
Download information for the Compliance Controls AFR-FI in PDF format:
The Compliance Controls AFR-FI is not currently available in the MurCal web store. Please contact the inside sales department for availability, price quote and lead time.