Advanced Rich-Burn, Load-Following Air/Fuel Ratio Control System
A lot of control in a single package: The AFR-64R air/fuel ratio controller monitors ambient changes, reacts with precision and diagnoses potential problems before they become costly.
Emissions Compliance: The AFR-64R precisely tracks the air/fuel mix to maintain targeted emissions levels – regardless of variance in load, ambient air temperature or fuel composition.
Flexibility: The AFR-64R controller stores up to 64 load-specific air/fuel set points and automatically tracks engine load changes based on engine RPM and manifold air pressure.
Cost Savings: Pinpoint performance problems as soon as they occur–misfires, engine valve issues and more – to cut the costs of maintenance, downtime, labor and replacement parts.
Whether you need better emissions compliance, engine prognosis/diagnosis and trouble-free equipment life, the AFR-64R helps maximize the efficiency of the engine and its three-way catalytic converter.
• Fits virtually any gas-fueled, carbureted, rich-burn industrial engine – with or without a catalytic converter.
• 64 load-specific air/fuel set points and automatically tracks engine load changes based on engine RPM and manifold air pressure (8 x 8 target table).
• Windows-based software compatible with most laptop computers used for system setup and operator interface.
• Full-color graphic display – optional, enclosure or remote mounted.
• Windows-based Data Plotting software for easy and accurate troubleshooting.
• Fast, easy, low-cost installation.
• Comprehensive 38-fault diagnostics, including continuous oxygen sensor health monitoring.
• Separate alarm and shut-down dry contact relays.
• Pre-catalyst closed loop, exhaust oxygen feedback control.
• Post-catalyst exhaust oxygen feedback; cascade control for fast, real-time adaptation to changing catalyst performance.
• Variable set-point for pre-catalyst and post-catalyst exhaust oxygen control – for real-time response to varying engine loads.
• Catalyst temperature monitoring for catalyst over temperature protection.
• Drives up to two control banks for operation on V type engine configurations.
• High-speed full-authority butterfly fuel control valves for quick response time.
• Multiple valve control options:Full Authority Valve controls all engine fuel via system- controlled butterfly valve.
• Trim Fuel Valve adds supplemental fuel to the air intake via system-controlled proportional fuel valve.
• RS-485/MODBUS communications support (available).
• NEMA 12 enclosure without display, IP 66 enclosure with optional display.
• 12 / 24 VDC Nominal.
How To Order
Options listed below applies to all Air/Fuel Controllers. All configurations may not be available. Call your sales representative or Enovation Controls for more information. Sample order AFR-PD-R-64R-21-FA50 below.
Download information for the Compliance Controls AFR-64R in PDF format:
The Compliance Controls AFR-64R is not currently available in the MurCal web store. Please contact the inside sales department for availability, price quote and lead time.